Monday, May 27, 2013

Knitting of the cheering up variety

Thank you, thank you, thank you for all the love on Dapple. Seriously, guys, your kind words totally made my day(s). I'm still not sure what to do with it, so I have folded it nicely and popped in away in the drawer, and will give myself time to muse.

And you know what they say - if you have a problem that you are dwelling on, a little bit of knitting is just the thing to let your mind free up and roam over the possibilities. Well, that's my excuse for this:

Pink Lace

Yup! Pink lace. I couldn't help myself - the yarn was there in my stash, imploring to be used, so I simply had to set it free! It's actually part of this cardigan, which I'm making for the Tyger, and being aran weight it's almost done. Nothing like a bit of speedy knitting to cheer a lass up!

3 comments:

  1. Oh it looks fantastic! Love the colour too though I'm not a pink fan, but this is some sort of rich pink and it's pleasing my eye big time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so beautiful- you are so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty, pretty. Well, I felt the fear and did it anyway. I am currently knitting my first sweater. I still think it'll take about 2000yrs to finish, but hell, what's a few millennia between friends? It's currently taking me 15 mins or so to knit each row... seriously.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! Make my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.